February 26, 2012

High Heeled Cupcakes

My sister in law, Erica, shared her most recent baking adventure with me last week and I was absolutely excited to share it with you. I asked her to take a picture and she happily obliged.

Behold: cupcakes that are high heels.


How adorable are these?!

Of course, she found these on Pinterest and knew that they would be perfect for the party that her and her friends were hosting. Besides, Erica loves anything and everything involving shoes, so I can say that I was not surprised when I saw this picture and how magnificent and detailed they were. Besides, she's a baking genius!

I think my favorite is the black one with the white piping and the hot pink cupcake liner. Fierce!

If you want to make these yourself - which seeing as how cute they are, I totally recommend it - definitely go out and buy Cupcakes, Cookies & Pie, Oh My! from your local bookstore or Amazon.

I own What's New, Cupcake? from the same author and have made a few cupcakes that have been a huge hit, including these adorable Corn on the Cob cupcakes I made last summer.

 

Happy Baking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment