February 8, 2012

[photoaday] Day 8: Sun

Day 8. Sun

If you read my last post, you'd know it's pretty cold and yucky here. Thankfully we didn't get much snow, just a light dusting. It was actually really nice.... the tree braches were outlined in snow, the snow covered the grass much like powdered sugar, but the roads were hassle-free. If every time it snowed, it was like that... well, I'd be more inclined for it to snow more.

So with today's #photoaday being the sun, and the sun here was more than completely lacking, you get this dull picture of the back lot of my apartment complex. It's kind of pretty, in a dull "seriously, why is it not spring yet" kind of way.

 

It actually kind of looks sunny here, but I promise it wasn't. Would I lie to you?

Keep coming back every day this month to see my #photoaday grow!
(you can also follow me on Instagram (@kerrywoah), or on Webstagram here!)

3 comments: