February 11, 2012

[photoaday] Days 10 & 11

Day 10. Self Portrait


Yesterday was one of the worst days for me in 2012 thus far. I mean a complete bottom of the barrel, "can I start this day over?" kind of day.

So it made me laugh at the end of my day at work when I glanced at my desk calendar.

I bought it at Urban Outfitters at the end of last year because I thought it would spark my creativity. It's one where each day it prompts you to finish the story that it starts. So this one was, "He needs a first aid kit! Draw one!" and I was like, no little buddy. Today sucked, so be a big boy and take that asteroid like a man.

Metaphors. Hilarious.


Day 11. Makes Me Happy


So then naturally, the next day would be Makes Me Happy. Ugh, the world is a silly place.

So I took a collective picture of:

My husband.
My new car.
The sunshine (despite the freezing weather).
My pretty pear necklace.
Country music on the radio.

Today was a new day, and these things made me happy.

Keep coming back every day this month to see my #photoaday grow!
(you can also follow me on Instagram (@kerrywoah), or on Webstagram here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment