February 12, 2012

[photoaday] Day 12: Inside My Closet


Day 12. Inside My Closet

Inside my closet would be unorganized chaos. And a ton of missing clothes... I haven't done laundry in almost 5 days. Ack!

The right side of the picture is actually the back of my bedroom door reflecting in the mirrored closet doors. I have a 3-tiered hanger that I clip my scarves to for easy access. I love how simple it is, and that it's hidden behind my bedroom door so no one ever sees it!

You can also tell I have a thing right now for mustard yellow. I wish I wasn't so pale, so I could make it a focal point in my wardrobe, because I love wearing it. For now, I just have it in accent pieces like the cardigan and scarf seen above.

Keep coming back every day this month to see my #photoaday grow!
(you can also follow me on Instagram (@kerrywoah), or on Webstagram here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment