February 6, 2012

[photoaday] Day 6: Dinner... & super bowl recap


Day 6. Dinner

Yesterday was the superbowl, so as a loving and doting wife, I spent all day cleaning my apartment for our friends to come over and all evening in the kitchen cooking foods for them to eat.

Hold on, I'm patting myself on the back.

*ahem*

So today when I got off work, I did not want to be in my kitchen at all. AT ALL. Joey got home before me, so he stuck pizza rolls in the oven and I ate like a king.

Or you know, a college student.

No, more like an 8 year old boy.

At least my soda was diet?

Now I feel fat and gross.

But the super bowl party was fun! The pictures are below that I managed to snap on my phone. I didn't get a picture of any of the food, naturally. I really am terrible at this.

But, with the help of friends, I made Pigs in a Blanket, Pepperoni Pizza Puffs, Bacon BBQ Jalapeno Poppers and TONS of Buffalo Chicken Dip. For dessert we had Mini Banana Splits (so cute Kirstie!), Oreo Krispie Treats, Rolo/pretzel/M&M things and Frozen Banana and Peanut Butter Bites (yum, Carrie!).



 
 
 


All in all, it was awesome. I love having friends over, and even though our tiny one bedroom apartment was bursting at the seams and we had the screen door open in February, it was so much fun. And Joey was rooting for the Giants, so having him happy makes my life a little easier. ;)
Keep coming back every day this month to see my #photoaday grow!
(you can also follow me on Instagram (@kerrywoah), or on Webstagram here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment