November 1, 2011

Hello, November

Wow, can you believe it's November...already?! I just cannot get over it.

There are only two months left in this crazy year. In honor of that, Joey and I have decided to make a cute project that I first saw on Pinterest earlier this year. I've been obsessively waiting for November so that I could make this with him.

source: simplyvintagegirl
It's a Thankful tree, and I think it's the best thing I've ever seen.

Unfortunately, in our haste to clean our apartment and get caught up on our TV shows (ha -priorities!) that we missed because of the World Series, I forgot to go gather sticks... but I am definitely doing that after work tomorrow. Joey has class, so I plan on spending my night making a ton of these cute little circles for our Thankful tree, as well as making my lovely friend Lisa some business cards.

Lisa is the best baker I know and I'm excited to help launch Desserts by Lisa. If anyone needs a cake made for a special occasion (or cookies, cupcakes, etc), definitely get in touch with me and I'll send you her way. :)

I'll keep you updated on our Thankful tree and post pictures when we've gotten some of our little notes of thankfulness up there. Such an incredible idea, and very humbling for this time of year.


I must remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment