October 2, 2011

Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos

My slow cooker is my best friend. It provides endless delicious recipes for me to make that don't involve me cooking for hours over a hot stove.

It is such a nice friend.


Yesterday I made pulled pork tacos. The recipe is so unbelievably easy, it literally only requires one thing you probably don't keep on hand in your kitchen: the pork tenderloin. Otherwise it calls for salsa, chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, brown sugar and minced garlic. Throw it all in your crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 8 hours.

And then, done! The pork was spicy and tender and then I paired with shredded lettuce, cheddar cheese and pico de gallo. It was so good and the fact that I had basically everything on hand was another plus.

SO GOOD! And my Spice candle makes me happy. I love fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment