October 10, 2011

Felt Flower Wreath

This is an old project, but I still smile every time I see it on my door. Since I made it when I had a food blog, I figured I would share it now, here, on my pretty new blog!

I got the idea for my wreath from browsing on Pinterest. I am officially ob-sessed with that site.
You can see my boards and pins at the link on the left.

Let me know if you want an invitation, I will gladly be your enabler. ;)

Anyway, here is the original wreath and a link to the pin as well as the original blog it came from.
I'm all about giving credit where credit is due.

Pinterest: click // Blog: click
Mine is a little different in that I made different sized flowers and used two different colors: orange and maroon. This is mostly because my Hobby Lobby only had these in relation to Autumnal colors, but I like how it turned out.

Here is my finished product!


I also painted a wooden letter 'B' and affixed it to the wreath with matching orange satin ribbon. I love the end result and only wish my front door had a hook. :(

But it looks great on my bedroom door and makes me smile whenever I pass by!

And that's all you need in life, right? :)

2 comments:

  1. I commented on this last night, and apparently it didn't work. So here's how it went down...
    me: mom, look this is kerry's blog look at her finished wreathe!

    my mom: oooh that's so cute, oh and she added a B! You know, that would look so good with an L! (this is code for "cayse you should make that for my door")

    haha anyway, my mom loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I definitely think your mom is on to something here. You totally should! ;)

    ReplyDelete