December 26, 2011

Christmas

So the past few days (weeks?) have been ultra busy for the husband and myself. As I am sure they were for you too. Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday, but even with all the cheerful festivities and family traditions, it is one of the more stressful times of the year. I hate to admit it, and I am sad Christmas is over, but I am also really, really relieved.

Now my living room *will* be clean again, my spending can go back to being *somewhat* controlled (ahem) and I don't *have* to eat cookies and sweets, like Christmas basically requires.

I thoroughly enjoyed being with my family, both my own and my in-laws. I laughed, I ate and I received many thoughtful presents galore. I am a very lucky lady. :)

Unfortunately, I was also combating one pretty nasty ear/nose/throat thing. Being sick over the holidays is TERRIBLE. I seem to always be sick on either Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years. Last year was NYE. Hopefully this year I got it all out of my system at Christmas. One year I was sick on all three! Ack.

Anywho, I will post some pictures once I am back in the swing of things. I go back to work tomorrow after a 3-day weekend, and that will ensure I am thrust back into normalcy whether I like it or not.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Bring on the new year :)

Also, now that Christmas is over, does it still have to be cold outside?

No comments:

Post a Comment