December 14, 2011

New Girl and new blog!

Tonight I had the house aaalllllll to myself (yay!), so I watched last night's episode of New Girl, made some soft pretzels and threw together my new header image... and I kind of love it!

Christmas lights, deer and navy blue are so in right now.

Well, at least in my brain.

Which I think is pretty credible.

And I just had to include the teal... cause who do you think I am?!

Speaking of New Girl, I really think that might be my new favorite show. Zooey Deschanel is one of my favorite actresses and I think she nails her character... I mean, it was totally written FOR her, but she does an incredible job at being awkward, loveable and actually completely normal all at the same time. She makes me want to wear cute clothes, grow my hair out and be adorably kitschy. Le sigh.

Anyway, I just wish it was snowing.

It was 60 degrees and thunderstorming today. WHAT!

It better start blizzarding next week in time for Christmas, that's all I have to say.... you hear me, mother nature!?

No comments:

Post a Comment