January 1, 2012

New Years Eve

I hope everyone had an amazing new years eve. Mine was filled with crying (tears of happiness, more on that later), laughter, food, wine, family and amazing friends.

Joey's mom cooked Thanksgiving for dinner, so we were treated to turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. It was beyond delicious.


Then we went to our friends' apartment and had leftover Christmas cookies, drank wine out of coffee cups and watched the ball drop on TV. Perfect ending to a perfect night.

 

Other things transpired tonight, that I will have to wait to share. But I am super super super excited and cannot wait to tell you! <3
I also got an iPhone 4S for an after-Christmas present, so I should be able to post more of my day-to-day doings. I am pumped!

Today I am off to my niece's 7th birthday party.... she was the first baby born in 2005 in our area! 

She is my favorite (okay, only, but still favorite) niece and I love her to death.

Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment