August 3, 2012

Lately...


6 am last Friday. Way too early, but the sky was super pretty. I love wispy clouds!


My super friend Mary bought me a coffee on said Friday. Did I mention she was a super friend?


Coconut Milk mint chocolate chip ice cream. Sounds crazy, tastes delicious. I was lactose intolerant for 8 years.... thinking about going back.


Shower invites I made for my cousin's Bridal Shower.

Keep on the lookout for a DIY soon! ;)


Comfy awesome slippers, even in the heat of August.


I made a new wreath and I'm in love! Check out the DIY here if you want to make your own.

I have a couple more DIY's up my sleeve, including the doily wedding dress above. Keep an eye out! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just tried that coconut milk mint ice cream a few weeks ago... pretty dang tasty for having no dairy!

    ReplyDelete